venerdì 14 gennaio 2011

Card "I love you"

Un'altra card pensata per San Valentino o per qualsiasi occasione romantica! :-)


Il dolcissimo timbro Magnolia più da vicino


Con questa card partecipo a tre challenge:
Creative Cow Girls: something new (il timbro Magnolia e le spellbinders)
Magnolia Down Under Challenge #78: ho seguito lo sketch proposto
Cupcake craft challenges: something new (come sopra, il timbro Magnolia e le spellbinders)

Carta: Magnolia, Bazzil, g.c.d. studios
Timbri: Magnolia
Fiori: Artemio



9 commenti:

Sadilla ha detto...

Ciao cara
ma che carina... mi piace molto come hai seduto la tildina nella nestability... dolcissima questa card!=)
a presto
Sadi

annes paperfun ha detto...

Beautiful card and lovely colours!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Liza ha detto...

Beautiful work, I love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den ha detto...

Hi Lagiostra, what a pretty card. I love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Your new nesties are beautiful. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonimo ha detto...

Very cute card. Love the flowers in the same colortone!
Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls!
Marianne

Delphine ha detto...

Beautiful card! I love your choice of colours and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Camilla ha detto...

Soo beautiful!! I love your cute litte Tilda!
Thank you for joining MDUC.
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, Camilla

lagiostra ha detto...

Thanks to all!! :-)

Poppet ha detto...

A beautiful Valentine card. The colour looks fab and your image sat on the frame holding her cards looks very cute. Great idea to use the shiny buttons for the centres of the flowers.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx